Tuesday, November 25, 2014

H is for...

Hi friends!  Welcome to Day 2 of expressing my thanks for many things in life along with the ladies at Blog Hoppin'!

Today is H is for...and for me, it's hand sanitizer, happiness, and hope!

Hand sanitizer?  Really, Krystina?  YES!  Really, friends.  Better believe that I am oh so thankful for my hand sanitizer whenever the kid who's been sneezing all day gives me a high five, or after handling homework from multiple little loves.  Hand sanitizer gives me peace of mind when I don't have time to properly wash my hands, and so far, has kept me quite healthy in my teaching career.  So I say a big, enthusiastic "Thank you!" to the lovely people at my favorite bath and body store who create delicious smelling sanitizer for these teacher hands. 

Happiness is a no brainer.  I am so thankful to be happy in my life.  I have an education, a career, and amazing people surrounding me, and I recognize each day that is more than most people in this world are fortunate enough to have.  What more could I ask for?

Last but not least, I am thankful that I have hope.  I hope that someday many things will change in the education world, that I will raise strong, smart children who will do great things for others, and that I will be able to make a lasting impact in the lives of my students.  Why, you may ask, am I thankful for hope?  Because some people live their lives devoid of hope-they have become jaded and lost the ability to think they can make a difference.  I'm grateful I still believe there can and will be better things in the future.

Thanks for joining me for Day 2 of my week of thanks!  If you missed Day 1, you can check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love how you put hand sanitizer! As a fellow germaphobe I can totally relate!

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I'm not alone in that hand sanitizer love!

      xo-Krystina

      Delete