Monday, November 24, 2014

T is for...

I'm linking up with the ladies over at Blog Hoppin' for a week full of thankfulness, acrostic poem style!  Today being the first day, T is for...time spent with people I love!

I am truly blessed to have the best people in my life.  I have an amazing family, and friends who make me laugh and feel so very loved.  Whether they are near or far, these people mean the world to me and I am truly grateful every day that I have been so lucky to have them in my life.  In case I don't say it enough, thank you for being such an important part of my world; I love each and every one of you.
My ladies-Beth and Lex.

Amazing, long time friends, Kim and Aaron, and their sweet little boy.

My wonderful dad.

My sweet guy, who will hike a mountain to make me happy!

One of the best roommates and friends a gal could ask for-my Ricky.
My strong and spunky Jenna!
My beautiful mom and sister. 
The newest addition to our family-my cute little nephew.
My goofball brother, Sean.
My "little brothers", close family friends, Ethan and Noah.
And of course, my littlest pup, Ally.

There are several wonderful people I couldn't track down photos of, and many great teacher 
friends I have met via blogging and other social media, but know that I am thankful 
for all my close friends and family, even if I didn't post a photo!  
I'm also so thankful for you, my readers!  
Thanks for joining me at the start of this blogging journey; I hope it is a fun adventure for us all.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Absolutely! The best times with the best of friends!

      xo-Krystina

      Delete
  2. Families, friends, and people you love are the best! Super cute blog by the way! I have a bloggy friend that would absolutely love your wanderlust theme since she is a traveler herself =)

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree-the absolute best!

      Thank you so much! My designer, Kassie, outdid herself with the design. It is adorable beyond my wildest dreams! Send your bloggy friend over to check it out! :)

      xo-Krystina

      Delete