Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A is For...


Welcome back for Day 3 of a week of thanks with the ladies at Blog Hoppin!  Today is A, and for me, that means being thankful for my Abby, Ally, and a Lexi :)

Lexi
Ally
Abby

These pups all came into my life at different times.  Lexi is 6 and I've had her since she was six weeks old.  Abby is also 6, but was adopted when she was two after being abused, and Ally is the baby at only two, and I've had her since she was 8 weeks old. 

These girls mean the world to me.  They are fun, fluffy, snugglers who cause complete chaos around the house.  They are adorable mess makers, and sweet (though a bit obsessive) lickers when they think I need a little love.  They wrestle and growl at each other, then cuddle when it's time to sleep.  They are just the best and are wonderful additions to my life!  Enjoy a few more pictures of the sweeties :)


Happy Wednesday, friends!  Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving Eve!


2 comments:

  1. I can't even handle how cute this post is!! Give those girls big kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! They send their best fluffy tail wags back to you!

    xo-Krystina

    ReplyDelete